Explore current career opportunities with businesses within Ballantyne.
Posted on: 04/21/2017
Company Website: www.northwoodoffice.com
Northwood Office was established by Northwood Investors LLC – a privately-held, global real estate investment and management firm – to provide a complete approach to fulfilling office space needs. By acquiring most of the Ballantyne interests of The Bissell Companies, one of the Southeast’s most prominent developers, Northwood Office will build upon a successful foundation of responsible development, industry expertise and solid reputation. Currently, the organization is primarily focused on growing Ballantyne Corporate Park, a 535-acre master-planned community. Northwood’s Ballantyne portfolio includes more than four million square feet of Class A office space, as well as nearly 600 hotel rooms, versatile meeting and event venues, upscale dining, spa and golf through its hospitality division. Throughout its diverse business units, Northwood’s associates share a common goal to exceed expectations.
SENIOR PROPERTY ACCOUNTING MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Property Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing a staff of six including property accountants and AP/AR associates. This key role requires a commitment to quality, accuracy, and continued professionalism. This individual will report directly to the Controller and is the primary liaison between property accounting and property management. The Senior Property Accounting Manager works with various departments and levels of employees; the opportunity exists for this individual to get great exposure into the industry and build a long-term career with a dynamic, growing, reputable real estate group. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to manage competing priorities for multiple properties simultaneously.
• Provide assistance to the Controller as directed or through personal initiative
• Review of Annual Budgets & Reforecasts
• Review of Tenant Pass Thru Reconciliations
• Cash Management for Commercial Buildings
• Review of Monthly Financial Reporting
• Oversight of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Functions
• MRI Systems Administration
• Interior Construction Accounting for Tenant Up-fits
• Liaison between property accounting staff and property management staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Must have a minimum of a BS in Accounting with exposure to finance and analytical courses
• 5 + years of Commercial Real Estate Accounting & Supervisory experience required
KEY ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
• High proficiency in Excel
• Proficient in Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
• Experience with MRI, property management software a plus
• Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects
• Clear verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong decision making ability
• Superior interpersonal skills– this position works with many departments and levels of employees
How to Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com.