Explore current career opportunities with businesses within Ballantyne.
Posted on: 08/01/2017
Company: BNI Global
Company Website: www.bni.com
Looking for an exceptional leadership opportunity with a rapidly growing global business? Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized leader in business networking worldwide. With over 8,000 chapters meeting every week in 73 countries, we have grown to over 220,000 member-businesses. The members meet each week to share qualified business referrals with their colleagues and to learn and grow personally and professionally with like-minded colleagues. Now is an especially exciting time to join BNI as we embark on our growth plan for our next 30 years. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual. See www.bni.com to learn more. EOE.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will provide strategic leadership across the organization. The CFO will be responsible for all global financial functions including budgeting, financial statement reporting, cash flow management, financial control, audit, taxes and human resources. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing company that makes a positive social impact across the world.
• Building a high-performance finance & accounting operation in across three international locations
• Driving strategic projects to make our finance & accounting processes easier for our franchisees
• Providing enhanced information reporting to the Global Support Team and to franchisees
• Leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts and issuing monthly financial reports
• Overseeing the annual audit and tax processes
• Developing Key Performance Indicators to be used by the organization
• Working across departments to elevate financial expertise across the organization
• Driving continuous improvement in resource utilization and information reporting to drive growth
JOB REQUIREMENTS (please only apply if you strictly meet the criteria below):
• Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA and/or MBA required
• At least 15 years of professional experience with ten years of finance experience
• Proven track record in a growth-oriented environment
• Proficiency with basic business software and Quickbooks
• Strong financial forecasting and modeling skills
• Excellent oral communication skills and strong leadership skills
• Exceptional references and history of high achievement
This is a full-time role based out of BNI’s Global Headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Direct applicants only; no search or placement firms. No calls to the company, please. Attractive compensation with an additional incentive plan and benefits. BNI’s wonderful culture is based on Givers Gain® and is lived out every day by our team and over 220,000 members globally.
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Posted on: 08/01/2017
Company: BNI Global
Company Website: www.bni.com
Founded in 1985, BNI is the recognized leader in business networking worldwide. With over 8,000 chapters meeting every week in 73 countries, we have grown to over 220,000 member-businesses. The members meet each week to share qualified business referrals with their colleagues and to grow personally and professionally with like-minded colleagues. Now is an especially exciting time to join us as we embark on our growth plan for BNI’s next 30 years. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual. See www.bni.com to learn more. EOE.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MEMBER SERVICES COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Member Services Coordinator will address inbound inquiries from members in an efficient and gracious manner. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and a growing company. High-performers will have significant growth opportunities available to them. Did we mention that we’re also fun to work with!?
THIS ROLE ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING:
• Fielding calls from BNI members to answer questions, respond to concerns and re-direct inquiries
• Contributing to projects created to improve the BNI product
• Tracking trends in member feedback to recognize areas of opportunity
• Providing ongoing support to members throughout the U.S. and around the world to enhance the member experience
• Working with the marketing team and other departments to further BNI growth opportunities
• Working in a fast-paced, high-impact organization that drives success and growth globally
• High-sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Four-year degree with a 3.0 GPA or better
• At least two years of professional experience
• Strong references, clean background, customer service orientation, and professional demeanor
• Proficiency with basic business software
• Excellent oral communication skills with a high level of professional confidence
• Used to working in a fast-paced and collegial environment
• An appreciation and excitement for our culture of Givers Gain®
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Familiarity with BNI and/or current or prior membership in BNI
How to Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and MikeFitton@bni.com.
Posted on: 10/11/2017
Company: Northwood Office
Company Website: www.northwoodoffice.com
The Interior Construction Assistant provides daily support for the Interior Construction Department of Northwood Office in Ballantyne. This position works closely with internal leasing, property management, operations and security departments to ensure construction projects are completed on time, within budget and meet specifications. The Interior Construction Assistant is responsible for coordinating construction of tenant offices by arranging the services of architects, contractors, vendors and material suppliers and tracking all projects until final billing is complete. This position is also responsible for maintaining proper documentation of all construction activity, including construction drawings, tenant correspondence, contracts, purchase orders, permits and certificates of occupancy.
The ideal candidates must have a positive attitude, be a consummate team player, flexible and self-motivated. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in commercial real estate, commercial construction or related field is preferred. Candidates must be proficient in the Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Candidates should possess excellent organizational and time management skills along with strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with Building Engines work order system is a plus.
How to Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com.