From July 18 to August 1, the Ballantyne community will collect school supplies and monetary donations to provide essential learning tools for local students in need. In honor of Color the Park’s 10-year anniversary, we are providing new exciting ways to give back. See how you can get involved!
1. Make a monetary donation with code “Color the Park Ballantyne.”
2. Donate essential school supplies in your building lobby.
3. Order lunch through Foodsby, and $1 of your delivery fee will be donated to the cause.
4. Volunteer with Togetherhood to make flashcards for kids in need at Flashcard Formation on July 19.
5. Donate $5, and enjoy a Sunrise Yoga class on July 20.
6. Take an Orangetheory Fitness class on July 24 class for just $10.
7. Come out and celebrate at the Ballantyne Social Hour on August 1!
All proceeds for Color the Park benefit Classroom Central, an organization that collects and distributes free school supplies so that students living in poverty can learn effectively. With more than 50% of our region’s students living in poverty, your donations play a major role in preparing children to be successful in the upcoming school year.
Physical donations can be dropped in the collection bins located in BCP building lobbies through noon on August 1. Contact your Community Director with questions, and please stay tuned for more details on how your team can support the cause!
Share your photos and progress during the campaign by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and using #BCPColorThePark.
Learn how you can easily donate to Color the Park with the uBack app.