Northwood Office is excited to screen Hocus Pocus for the Ballantyne community!
Attendees are welcome to enjoy food vendors, music and other activities starting at 6 p.m. in the Cullman Building Parking Lot. Pre-order your group’s meals from Shake Shack by noon on October 30.
Please arrive by 7:10 p.m. Vehicle headlights are not permitted after 7:15 p.m. The movie screening will begin at 7:30 p.m. Attendees must show ticket registration upon arrival.
• Pre-register per vehicle. Space is limited.
• Vehicles are parked on a first-come, first-served basis.
• If you cannot attend after registering, please notify he[email protected]
• The maximum vehicle occupancy is 8 people. Over-sized vehicles are not permitted per social-distancing guidelines.
• All ages are welcome and films are PG-rated, but parental discretion is advised.
• Attendees must follow the CDC’s social-distancing guidelines. Please come prepared with the provisions your group needs.
• Walk-up admission is not permitted.
• We love your pets, but please leave them at home!
In the event of inclement weather, we will communicate event cancellations or updates by noon the day of. The rain date is the following Friday, November 6.