UPDATE (10/24): Due to the inclement weather forecast on Friday, the Ballantyne Wellness Fair powered by Atrium Health has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 31. We hope you can join us at the Brixham Tent to celebrate Halloween and healthy living with free festive activities, healthy food samples, music, giveaways and more while connecting with over 50 local health and wellness vendors.
Check out our list of must-do activities for this year’s event!
– Enter to win a pair of Panthers tickets from Northwood Office.
– Get a free flu shot provided by Sam’s Club Pineville Pharmacy. Wear short or loose-fitting sleeves.
– Join SkillPop for a free, drop-in Handlettering Basics class.
– Pick up some fresh produce from an onsite farmer’s market.
– Play with the adoptable pups from South Charlotte Dog Rescue and consider adding one of them to your family.
– Vote for your favorite exhibit in our annual pumpkin contest. Want to participate? Register a pumpkin by October 29.
– Test out Ballantyne Golf Academy’s virtual golf simulator and get free tips on how to improve your game.
– Enjoy lunch from local food trucks including Cousins Maine Lobster, Pasta la Vista, Bleu Barn Bistro, Fresh Med and Rico’s Acai.
– Snap a selfie with Carolina Panthers’ Sir Purr and Homer from the Charlotte Knights.
– Take one of LimeBike’s dockless scooters for free spin around Ballantyne.
This event is free and open to all. Contact our Community Director at email@example.com for more information.