Join us for the annual Ballantyne Earth Day event on April 18, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., at the Brixham Tent. Stop by to enjoy food trucks, music, giveaways, free shredding, recycling and learn more about our community’s efforts to protect the environment.
This event features tons of great opportunities for the entire Ballantyne community, including:
• Free, secure shredding with Shred-it provided by Northwood Office
• Recycling and hard drive shredding with Goodwill
• Free samples from Cabo Fish Taco, Libretto’s Pizzeria, Verde and Viva Chicken
• Lunch from local food trucks, including The Feathered Fin and Cibi! Cibi!
• On-site dog adoptions with South Charlotte Dog Rescue
• Fresh produce from The Produce Box
• Free electric scooter rides with Lime
• The chance to check out a new Subaru Crosstrek and Subaru Outback with PZEV technology
• Photos with friends and Homer the Dragon from the Charlotte Knights
Make sure you enter to win all the great giveaways during the event, including a pair of tickets to the Wells Fargo Championship from Northwood Office, a $50 gift card from Cabo Fish Taco and a seedling giveaway from TreesCharlotte.
Subaru will also be collecting coffee pods, including K-cups, to recycle through their partnership with TerraCycle between 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This event is free and open to the public, so bring your coworkers, family and friends!
Interested in showcasing your business or product at our Earth Day event? Apply to become a vendor by submitting a 2019 Earth Day Vendor Form.