The Ballantyne community is invited to help us build a home for a local family in need by joining Togetherhood for a Habitat for Humanity House Build project powered by Brighthouse Financial. On Thursday, March 22, volunteers will work alongside the Habitat homeowner to install drywall and assist with other construction needs from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. This project requires 15-20 people, so gather your coworkers and friends to give a deserving family a fresh start! Volunteers must register by Thursday, March 1 and must be 16 years or older to participate.
Here’s how to sign up:
1. Go to the Habitat Charlotte Group Shift Search
2. Enter the group ID number: 2209
3. Check the box next to the group name (Ballantyne Corporate Park Volunteer Team) and click “SELECT”
4. On the Volunteer Group Shift Search page, choose the March 22 build date and click “SELECT”
5. Click “New User” to be prompted to create a new account
6. After completing the registration, the shift and details will appear on your volunteer account.
An automated confirmation email with full shift details will be sent to you. A reminder email will also be sent.
For questions, contact Brighthouse Financial Community Relations at [email protected].