Friday night flicks are back in Ballantyne on November 5 and December 3!
Mark your calendar on November 5 for the Ballantyne Movie Night & Wellness Celebration powered by Northwood Office! Connect with local health and wellness vendors, receive a flu shot and order food truck fare before catching Inside Out on the big screen. Get cozy — pack blankets and chairs, then claim the perfect picnic spot for your group in Ballantyne’s Backyard. RSVP and share the event on Facebook!
- 5 – 7 p.m. | Mingle with local wellness vendors and grab dinner + drinks.
- 7 p.m. | Movie trivia and previews begin.
- 7:30 – 9 p.m. | Snuggle up and enjoy a screening of Inside Out.
Admission is $5 per person and proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina. Pay cash or show your online donation receipt at the event entrance.
Food + Beer + Wine
- Archie Boys BBQ
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Holy City Waffles
- International Truck of Tacos
- MarlieQ’s Caribbean Queen
- Mud + McQueen
- The Plated Palette
- Sycamore Brewing*
- What’s Up Dog
Outside food and drinks are not permitted at this event — thank you for supporting our local food and beverage vendors.
*Sycamore Brewing is serving red and white wine.
Local Health & Wellness Businesses and Organizations:
- Anne Springs Close Greenway | Explore the park’s events and programs.
- Ballantyne Family Dental | Learn oral hygiene and more!
- Ballantyne School of Music | Get information about after-school programs for kids.
- Charlotte Air Awareness | Find out your area’s air quality measurement.
- Dancing Lotus Yoga + Arts | Connect your body, mind and soul with local instructors.
- Paddington Honey | Robert Suydam, a Ballantyne tenant and local bee expert, is the caretaker for thousands of bees that call the apiary in Ballantyne’s Backyard “home.”
- Sam’s Club | Receive a flu shot from Sam’s Club pharmacists.
- Sara’s YMCA | Explore in-person and online programs with the YMCA.
- South of the Bully Rescue | Apply to adopt or foster rescue dogs.
- SweatNET Charlotte | Sign up for Fitness at 11 classes like Power Afterhours and Yoga & Mimosas.
Parking is free and available at 11611 North Community House Road, Charlotte, NC 28277.
Stay tuned for more details on the December 3 movie night!
Published on September 30, 2021. Updated on October 13, 2021.