- Ballantyne Movie Series – Fall Premiere Announcement!
[9/24 WEATHER UPDATE] Ballantyne Movie Series: The BFG September 24 screening is POSTPONED to Friday, October 2. We hope you can join us next Friday from 6 to 9:30 p.m. for a drive-in movie and (hopefully) better weather!
Northwood Office is excited to announce the premiere of the Ballantyne Movie Series! Join us the last Friday of October and November for an event in the heart of Ballantyne. Registration is required and admission is $30 per vehicle. Space is limited; register early. Register for the October 2 screening of The BFG!
Attendees are welcome to enjoy food truck fare starting at 6 p.m. in the Cullman Park Building Parking Lot. Stay tuned for food vendor information.
Please arrive by 7:10 p.m. Vehicle headlights are not permitted after 7:15 p.m. Movie screenings will begin at 7:30 p.m. Attendees must show ticket registration upon arrival.
• Pre-register per vehicle. Space is limited.
• Vehicles are parked on a first-come, first-served basis.
• If you cannot attend after registering, please notify [email protected]
• The maximum vehicle occupancy is 8 people. Over-sized vehicles are not permitted per social-distancing guidelines.
• All ages are welcome and films are PG-rated, but parental discretion is advised.
• Attendees must follow the CDC’s social-distancing guidelines. Please come prepared with the provisions your group needs. Restrooms are indoors.
• Walk-up admission is not permitted.
• We love your pets, but please leave them at home!
In the event of inclement weather, we will communicate event cancellations or updates by noon the day of.
Future screenings’ ticket registration opens on the first of each month.
All proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina. With Second Harvest’s ability to transform every dollar into seven pounds of food, your registration will provide over 200 pounds of food for our neighbors in need.
Originally published September 1, 2020. Updated September 24, 2020.