Join us at the Brixham Tent today to experience the Ballantyne Wellness Fair powered by Atrium Health. Stop by, between 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., to celebrate Halloween and healthy living with free festive activities, healthy food samples, music, giveaways and more while connecting with over 50 local health and wellness vendors.
View a list of must-do items at this year’s event to help you have the best experience and walk away with tons of great giveaways.
Pro tip: Make sure you enter to win a pair of Panthers tickets from Northwood Office.
- Get a free flu shot provided by Sam’s Club Pineville Pharmacy. Wear short or loose-fitting sleeves.
- Join SkillPop for a free, drop-in Handlettering Basics class.
- Pick up some fresh produce from an onsite farmer’s market.
- Play with the adoptable pups from South Charlotte Dog Rescue and consider adding one of them to your family.
- Vote for your favorite exhibit in our annual pumpkin contest. Want to participate? Register a pumpkin by October 29.
- Test out Ballantyne Golf Academy’s virtual golf simulator and get free tips on how to improve your game from a golf pro.
- Enjoy lunch from local food trucks including Cousins Maine Lobster, Pasta la Vista, Bleu Barn Bistro, Fresh Med and Rico’s Acai.
- Snap a selfie with Carolina Panthers’ Sir Purr and Homer from the Charlotte Knights.
- Take one of LimeBike’s dockless scooters for free spin around Ballantyne.
This event is free and open to all. Contact our Community Director at email@example.com for more information.