Stop by the Brixham Tent on Friday, October 26 to experience the Ballantyne Wellness Fair powered by Atrium Health. From 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., the community is invited to enjoy healthy food, festive activities, music and more while connecting with over 50 local health and wellness vendors. With so many great activities at this year’s event, we’ve created a list of must-do items to help you have the best experience and walk away with tons of great giveaways.
Pro tip: Make sure you enter to win a pair of Panthers tickets from Northwood Office.
- Take advantage of free, secure shredding provided by Truliant Federal Credit Union from 7 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Get a free flu shot provided by Sam’s Club Pineville Pharmacy.
- Join SkillPop for a free, drop-in Handlettering Basics class.
- Pick up some of fresh produce from an onsite farmer’s market.
- Play with the adoptable pups from South Charlotte Dog Rescue and consider adding one of them to your family.
- Vote for your favorite exhibit in our annual pumpkin contest. Want to participate? Register a pumpkin by October 19.
- Test out Ballantyne Golf Academy’s virtual golf simulator and get free tips on how to improve your game from a golf pro.
- Enjoy a wholesome lunch from local food trucks including Fresh Med, New Wrap Order, Taza Truck and Rico’s Acai.
- Snap a selfie with Carolina Panthers’ Sir Purr and Homer from the Charlotte Knights.
- Take one of LimeBike’s dockless scooters for free spin around Ballantyne.
This event is free and open to all. Interested in showcasing your business at the Ballantyne Wellness Fair? Contact our Community Director at email@example.com for more information.