- Food Drive Results Are In!
Thanks to our generous community, the Ballantyne Virtual Food Drive benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina will provide over 136,600 pounds of nourishing food for our neighbors in need. Thank you to all who supported the cause and contributed to help end hunger in our region!
We would also like to give a special thanks to the following community partners for their contributions:
• David Weekly Homes for hosting its annual turkey drive.
• Verde for donating $1 of every Greensgiving bowl or wrap sold during November.
• Foodsby for donating $1 of every order made November 5-9.
• Northwood Office, P&G and volunteers from the community who supported the Togetherhood project benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina on November 13.
Together, we can make a difference in our community!
Didn’t get a chance to give? Donate now.