- Ballantyne Wellness Fair and Pumpkin Contest
Enjoy food, music, giveaways, festive activities and more while connecting with local health and wellness vendors at the annual Ballantyne Wellness Fair powered by Atrium Health on October 25, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., at the Brixham Tent.
Must-do activities include:
• Play with adoptable puppies
• On-site flu shots (bring an ID and insurance card)*
• Grab a bite from Viva Chicken, Rico’s Acai, International Truck of Tacos, Marathi Masala and King of Pops
• Enter the Northwood Office giveaway for a chance to win a Fitbit Versa 2
• Snap a selfie with the Carolina Panthers’ Sir Purr
• Enjoy giveaways and food samples from dozens of vendors
Take advantage of a great team-building and branding opportunity by rallying a group of friends or coworkers to enter a pumpkin in the annual pumpkin contest. All entries for the pumpkin contest will be on display for voting at the Ballantyne Wellness Fair. Categories include Best Carved, Best Decorated and People’s Choice.
*On-site flu shots are provided by Sam’s Club – Pineville. A valid insurance card and photo ID are required to receive an on-site flu shot. If you do not have coverage, Sam’s Club will accept cash only. The cost is $20. Anyone over the age of 65 will need to bring a Medicare Part B card to receive full coverage.