- The Queen City Style Shares Styling Tips at Free Tenant Lunch Seminar
Whitley Adkins Hamlin, wardrobe stylist, fashion contributor and taste maker for the Queen City Style, shared her tips for applying personal style to everyday life including work, flights, special occasions and more at Ballantyne’s free tenant lunch seminar on June 13. Take a look at some of Whitley’s tips to discover how to make your wardrobe reflect your personal style.
• Create tension by mixing old and new, high and low cost and different patterns.
• It’s okay to not be trendy. Don’t succumb to peer pressure.
• Shop vintage for one-of-a-kind pieces.
• Find someone’s style you like and recreate it. Use Pinterest!
• Shop consignment to find name brands at a lower cost.
• For work, always bring a third layer (cardigan/blazer) to make your outfit more formal if needed.
• Your style should reflect your brand.
• The clothes you wear affect your attitude.
“Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
Need help styling or want to host a fashion seminar for your team? Contact Whitley at [email protected].