Venture out each weekend in June for area events like the Juneteenth Yoga Family Cookout and Ballantyne Village’s Wine Festival.
Picnic and play in Ballantyne’s Backyard, support local causes or celebrate dad over tacos! The Ballantyne area is open for you and your family to relax, connect and explore.
- Explore Juneteenth events in Charlotte.
- Find your flow in Ballantyne’s Backyard at SweatNET’s Yoga & Mimosas class with Catherine. Register online to attend. $5-$20 // 10 a.m.
- Dancing Lotus Yoga + Arts is celebrating Freedom Day with a fundraiser cookout. Proceeds and additional donations will benefit Race Matters for Juvenile Justice. $20 // 2 p.m.
- Shop, dine and unwind before settling in for live music at the Blakeney Plaza. Social DisDance is performing as part of the Blakeney Summer Concert Series. 7 p.m.
- Gift dad a cupcake box and Unkown Craft Ginger Ale from SAS Cupcakes.
- Gallery at the Ballantyne is grilling pork spareribs for Father’s Day. Reserve a table for the Low Country BBQ. $26 // 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cabo Fish Taco is celebrating dads with live music on the patio. 2 p.m.
- Maria Lages of Om Yoga is leading a creative flow followed by mimosas in Ballantyne’s Backyard. Register online for Yoga & Mimosas with SweatNET. $5-$20 // 10 a.m.
- Sip, stroll and sample your way through Ballantyne Village at the Ballantyne Wine Festival. Shop local vendors and listen to live music with family and friends. $30-$45 // 2 p.m.
- Shop, dine and unwind before settling in for live music at the Blakeney Plaza. Soundbarrier is performing as part of the Blakeney Summer Concert Series. 7 p.m.
Explore the goBallantne events & activities calendar for more things to do in the area!