BCP Card Business Partner Application
We’re excited to share that the BCP Card Program is going digital! Northwood Office is launching an app later this summer called goBallantyne, which will serve as a go-to resource for its Ballantyne tenants. Included in the app is a digital BCP Card experience, goBallantyne Deals.
goBallantyne Deals will offer the same benefits for business partners plus more, including:
• A FREE marketing tool reaching 17,000+ employees
• Valuable data used to identify customers
• Additional exposure with our new Featured Dealssection
We will share more information about the goBallantyne app soon. Until the app is launched, offers will be listed on goBallantyne.com and will be redeemed by showing the physical BCP Card.
To start the approval process, please complete the form below and someone from our team will contact you.
Please view the Terms and Conditions before moving forward.
Terms & Conditions
- The Ballantyne Corporate Park Card Program may change or be discontinued at any time.
- All BCP Card promotions, rules and restrictions are listed on go-ballantyne.com.
- Offer must be a minimum of 15% off and exclusive to Ballantyne Corporate Park Tenants
(discount cannot be available to the public or offered through another exclusive discount program).
- Any changes or updates to your offer must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Applicants are subject to approval of Northwood Office.
- Applicants must have a license to operate in Mecklenburg County and must submit a valid Privilege Business License Number.
- Applicants must be in business for a minimum of six months.
- Applicants may be contacted for additional information, such as background checks, references, etc.
- Applicants may be denied from the BCP Card Program if there are any outstanding complaints or unsatisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau.
- BCP Card members must decline any offer to join a similar discount program, where an agency provides discounts as an amenity to specific users.
Examples of ineligible businesses include:
- Work-at-home opportunities
- Multi-level marketing
- Door-to-door sales
- Select franchise businesses
- Modeling agencies
- Any business that is affiliated with another discount card provider or comparable program.