second ANNUAL CIAF
An annual celebration of imaginative visual and performing arts from the most creative international and local minds.
The Amp Ballantyne™
FREE EXHIBITS & PERFORMANCES
• 100 Tiny Things
• Aqueous by Jen Lewin
• Fantastic Planet
• Lotty by Moradavaga
• Birdmen: times vary
• Waterbombs: 2 p.m. & 5 p.m.
• Nouveau Sud Circus Project:* 1:30 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
• Live music on the Ballantyne's Backyard stage: times vary
*Ends September 24.
September 16, 17 & 30:
• PopBridge Creative Arts: 11 a.m.
•Tour de Ballantyne - The International Roller Skate Party: $5-$20, times vary
• Climb the Matterhorn: $5, Saturdays at 11 a.m., Sundays at noon
• Yoga & Meditation: $10, Sundays at 11 a.m.
• Charlotte Brunch Festival: $35 VIP - 11 a.m., $5 GA - noon
• Glow Yoga: $20, 7:30 p.m.
Public parking is available at select surface lots adjacent to the venues, as indicated on the map.
The Amp is located at 11115 Upper Avenue, Charlotte, NC. Please note that Upper Avenue is still under construction. The venue can be accessed right off Ballantyne Corporate Place, adjacent to Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne.
Ballantyne’s Backyard is located at 11611 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, NC.
Venue policies may vary based on the type of event, such as CIAF. Please find some guidelines of particular importance:
Diaper bags, purses, etc.
Structured stadium or lawn chairs
Sealed/empty water bottles allowed (1 per person)
Food Policy – One gallon-sized bag of food for medical reasons is permitted.
Animals (with the exception of service animals at The Amp; pets are permitted at Ballantyne’s Backyard)
Professional audio or video recording devices
Glass bottles/objects, aluminum cans
View The Amp’s additional policies
If you have venue questions, please contact us.